Okay you can laugh. Not much actually worked on this boat and this one did not show up on the survey. Although, from the picture of the compresor (which actually ran during the survey) you can see it was toast. We took the opportunity to make an upgrade.

The new unit has a keel cooler so it will be more efficient as well as the the air condenser so it can be used on the hard. We also found a better location in the port locker and built a new shelf using Cousa board and protective enclosure from PVC.

Adding the keel cooler required cutting a new hole in the hull. This was done after the blister repair work was completed.